Proposed PhD Projects
Members of staff would welcome PhD applicants who wish to pursue one of the research projects listed below. We are also happy to consider applications to undertake research for a PhD in other areas.
- Feature Engineering for Manufacturing Sensor Data
- Performance Optimisation for Cloud and Big Data Systems
- Medical Natural Language Processing
- Static Analysis of Termination and Time Complexity for Rust Programs
- Logic for AI
- End-user Friendly Query Languages for Temporal and Numerical Data
- Optimisation of Graph Database Queries
- Graph Generative Networks for Hierarchical OntologIies
- Longtitudinal Digital Biomarkers for Parkinson's
To find out more information about PhD study and make an application please visit our research degree pages.